Sunday, May 19, 2013

THE BEGINNER...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..starting a new day, new life, new environment, new perspective, new style and the most important thing is new ideology...and this is my first time writing in this blog.. =D




This unique picture have a lot of meaning to me... (credit to we are grafy).. now I am 20 years old girls, having a lot of memories, experiences and meet many peoples. I know 20 years is still early to say that I have a lot of experience but I just want to share the feelings.. this picture inspired me to look back for a new changes in a future..

WHY we have to look back??? for me look back to your past is a part of you to be a better person.. Plus, we will always grateful to what we have achieved now but in the same time we need to struggle when we are not struggle enough in the past. That's all from me as a new beginner in this blog...

#looking back for a better new life =)


4 comments:

  1. hurm...semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan kamu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. when life is dragging u back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch u into something great. *ttiba*

    ReplyDelete